Monday, November 17, 2008

Ya Boy Is Back!!!

Welcome all of those who have come thru and checked out and supported my blog and allowed me to run my mouth, share with you new music, books, movies that I think are relevant or just vent and rant on something that's bothering me and allowing me to simply get something off my chest.

With everything goin' on right now and the season of change we are in right now, We have a Black President, I have a new book, God has blessed me with a beautiful new woman in my life and we are all in a transitional period of change I figured it was as good a time as any to give my blog a make over and rededicate myself to it.

Now I won't promised I will be posting daily since so much is goin' on but I will be posting much more frequently and consistently. There has been so much goin' on and I have been silent far too long. The SILENCE ends now- there is just too much that needs to be said!

Welcome to those new to the blog and Thank you for those that have been riding with ya boy since the beginning or jumped on the train at one of the many stops I have made along the way!

Holla back and let ya boy know ya still out there and For all my haters and those who thought I was gone n the words of Jay Z in the beginning of Show Me What You Got...

What you want me to do? I'm sorry! I'm back

No comments: