Thursday, January 19, 2006

HIP HOP IS OUTTA CONTROL

HIP HOP IS OUTTA CONTROL

It’s been along time, I shouldn’t left ya,
Without a dope rhyme to step to
But don’t call it a comeback; I’ve been here for years
Through the guns and roses, blood, sweat and tears

Yeah I was a fiend, before I became a teen
From Money Earnin’ to Strong Island and every place in between
Used to fight the power, like Public Enemy # 1
Now I just wanna be happy, no more drama, I wanna have have have fun

All my life I’ve been looking for the perfect beat
From the days of Lees on my legs and Addias on my feet
Had to stop tryna keep up with the Comb-es, and tend to the potholes in my lawn
Paid in Full, It’s all about the Benjamin’s baby, but every dollar dollar bill yall looks greener til it’s gone

I just knew I had more mack then Craig, in the bed
But had to slow down it don’t matter none if ya dead
Used to attracted to the smoke comin' off the cypress hill
Used to think hip hop don’t stop, much less stand still

But it’s in an arrested development- hip hop is outta control
but its al good if my 24’s keep spinning, Yo- who stole the soul
I miss my dead homies; there gotta be a better way
I’m glad God still hears a sinner’s prayer, cause we all need to pray
© AJ (AJ ROK) WOODSON
HIP HOP JUNKIE 4 LIFE

No comments: